More details on XO Residences Palma
Residential units: 84
Commercial spaces: 4
Parking: Basements -1 and -2
Commercial spaces: Floor 0
Premium apartments: Floors 0-5
Penthouses: Floors 5-6
Gross floor area above ground: 11,400 m2
Gross floor area below ground: 5,580 m2
Representative residential and commercial buildings. High-end properties.
Reinforced concrete structure, diaphragm walls, pillars and solid slabs.
The apartments are organised in different typologies of one, two, three and four bedrooms, and integrate generous and very bright living areas with fine quality finishes.
Large private terraces, gardens and rooftops. The six-floor layouts surround a central core where the ground floor is freed to a private access garden.
Three types of interior finishes: Raw, Vanity & Island.
– Residential access door: Invisible reinforced security door 2,50m
– Interior doors: Invisible vertical pivoting doors 2,40m
– Joinery: Minimalist anodised aluminium joinery with thermal break
– Solar shading: Low-emissivity glass, roller blinds
– Baseboards: Orac and Shadow-gap
– Interior partitions: Q4 gypsum board (3 different finishes)
– Drop ceilings
– Ceiling heights:
– Ground floor 3,00m
– Floors 1-6 2,60m
Custom designed fully-equipped kitchen. Set up according to apartment layout
– Fridge/ Freezer – KFN 37232 Miele
– Wine fridge – KWT 6321 Miele
– Induction hob w/integrated extractor – KMDA 7633 Miele
– Oven – Pureline H2840 Miele
– Dishwasher – G 4380 SCVi Miele
– 3N1 Steaming Hot Water Tap L3N1C – Insinkerator
Kitchen islands – 3 different finishes
– Raw: Brushed Gris Balear stone
– Vanity: White Carrara marble
– Island: White snow Krion
– Raw: Lacquered wood in dark grey colour
– Vanity: Lacquered wood in white colour
– Island: Lacquered wood in white colour
The choice between three interior design lines fitted out to the highest specification, using only the finest quality materials.
A dynamic blend of exposed and industrial, highly functional and durable concrete surfaces that fuse into a very stylish environment. Full of character with a hint of industrial flavour, bringing a subtle and sophisticated edge to your interiors.
– Flooring: Floating floor with radiant heat on noise reduction mat. Ceramic tiles GUBI cloud 120x120cm – Bathroom walls: White porcelain tiling 30x90cm Gubi cloud / Star Azahar 30x90cm – Pavimarsa – In-built bathtub mod. Cube 170x80cm . In-built bathtub mod. Serena 150x70cm / Free-standing bathtub mod. Trento 170x80cm – Sanycces (* where applicable) – Wall-hung satin white toilets 55x35cm – Newflash Catalano – Duofix cistern – Geberit – Two-way thermostatic shower mixer. Headshower and handshower Via tortona #149 Finox – Gessi – Texturized fixtures mod. Via tortona, Gessi #149 Finox – Antrax IT towel radiator (* where applicable)
– Special feature: Exposed concrete art wall – Living room
Classic contemporary marble pairs with timeless warm parquets, giving your interior spaces a glamorous stamp of modernity, while adding a touch of elegance to your urban home.
– Flooring: Floating floor with radiant heat on noise reduction mat. Herringbone oak wood parquet. (3 colour choices) – Bathroom flooring: Gubi light 120x120cm – Living ceramics – Bathroom walls: Black and white porcelain tiling 5x30cm – Complemento – In-built bathtub mod. Cube 170x80cm . In-built bathtub mod. Serena 150x70cm / Free-standing bathtub mod. Trento 170x80cm – Sanycces (* where applicable) – Wall-hung satin white toilets 55x35cm – Newflash Catalano – Duofix cistern – Geberit – Two-way thermostatic shower mixer. Headshower and handshower Via tortona #149 Finox – Gessi – Texturized fixtures mod. Via tortona, Gessi #149 Finox – Antrax IT towel radiator (* where applicable)
– Special feature: In-built large picture frame (art wall – living room)
White wooden surfaces embraced by creme polished concrete flooring define the Mallorquin and Mediterranean style of this line. Minimalist clean lines create maximum versatility for a bright and charming space, blended with organic moss walls that require no gardening.
– Flooring: Floating floor with radiant heat on noise reduction mat. Ceramic tiles GUBI light 120x120cm – Bathroom walls: White porcelain tiling Star Azahar 30x90cm – Pavimarsa – – In-built bathtub mod. Cube 170x80cm . In-built bathtub mod. Serena 150x70cm / Free-standing bathtub mod. Trento 170x80cm – Sanycces (* where applicable) – Wall-hung satin white toilets 55x35cm – Newflash Catalano – Duofix cistern – Geberit – Two-way thermostatic shower mixer. Headshower and handshower Via tortona #149 Finox – Gessi – Texturized fixtures mod. Via tortona, Gessi #149 Finox – Antrax IT towel radiator (* where applicable)
– Special feature: Organic moss wall (art wall)
– Electric blinds
– Plugs/USB ports
– Toggle switches
– Doorbell system
Appearance: Exposed reinforced concrete facades
Facades displaying distinctive and varied volumetric compositions. The differing building’s patterning of each facade is generated by assembling the balcony units and elements in varying sequences, while maintaining a cohesive design language throughout, showcasing unique textures and materials.
– Residential zones 5’00 Kn/m2
– Stairways 3’00 Kn/m2
– Terraces and balconies 2,50 Kn/m2
High-tech security system & porter
– 24 hours porter service and 24-hour CCTV coverage to communal areas
Pool and solarium
– Large concrete pool (83m2) with decking and lounge area. Ceramic tiles 30x60cm Mistery grey. Pool depth 1.10m. Surface 60m2
– Toilets, showers and changing rooms.
– Exposed concrete walls
– Heavy duty interlocking gym flooring
– High-tech gym equipment
– Gym surface: 60m2
– 3 leveled sauna. Wall boards, beechwood and elements 220x250x226.5cm
– Interior finishes: HEMLOCK Softline
– Profi Klafs Steam room 220x220x225cm
– Natural stone tiles
– Concrete seating units and fire pit
– Micro terrazzo flooring
– Details to be highlighted soon
– Indoor/outdoor lounge space with on-site cafe.
– Organic moss wall
– Polished micro terrazzo flooring
– Details to be highlighted soon
– Exposed concrete walls
– Reception bar
– Post boxes
– Electric swinging door
– Surface: 45m2
– Concrete finish
– LED sensored lighting
Basements -1 and -2
– On-site access
– Controlled garage parking with 114 parking spots
– Electric vehicle charging station for every spot
Details to be highlighted soon
– Installed and integrated
– Pre-installation of all electrified spaces
– Installation of self-consuming photovoltaics for community lighting
– Rainwater collection system
– Electric vehicle charging
– Cellar and storage
– Individual underground parcels for every apartment
– Bicycle storage room
– Communal rubbish collection room
– 4-pipe fan coil cooling systems
– Radiant floor heating
– Integrated KNX system
– Double-flow controlled
– Mechanical ventilation
– Energy efficient LED lighting
– Iconic – Gira G1
– Alarm, CCTV
– Trivium Flex Adapter with panoramic cabin – Aspe
– Disabled access elevator – Elatum
Our team has a history of success for identifying and developing exceptional best-in-class and game-changing projects.
Some of our most versatile references:
– Grand Hotel Portals Mallorca
– Kameha Residences Duesseldorf
CMV Architects is an International contemporary architectural firm and award winning studio committed to the environment with quality in mind. Since its establishment in 1996 in Mallorca (Spain) it has expanded internationally across Europe, South America and Asia.
Curated art concept for The XO Residences Palma to be highlighted soon
- Social Media
Joan Maragall 17-G, 07007
Palma de Mallorca
10.00 – 17.00
The XO Residences Palma
11-13 Avenida Mèxic, Nou Llevant 07006
Palma de Mallorca
Find out more
Register your interest and we'll be in touch
Our dedicated sales team is ready to discuss your interest further.
Alternatively, you can view The XO Residences Palma model and explore the materials at XOJAY showroom.
Joan Maragall 17-G, 07006
Palma De Mallorca
09:00 – 17:00